NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
Analytics Private Limited (APL) is a leading Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, Big Data Analytics and Data Sciences solutions provider. Having customers in the United States, Middle East and Pakistan, the company has accomplished a proven track record of successfully delivering high impact and complex projects. We are the business partners of leading technology companies like; IBM, Teradata, Oracle, Micro Focus (Vertica), Qlik, Informatica, HortonWorks and MicroStrategy.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, Angular, React, etc.)
- Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS, etc.)
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Media Queries
- Developing fully responsive/adaptive/fluid cross-browser and cross-platform
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Complete understanding of CSS3 Properties (Especially Flexible Box Model)
- Experienced in optimizing assets for web and image loading techniques
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Collaborate with other team members
- Experience of optimizing web applications for performance, speed and traffic increase.
- Experience in implementing visual elements that users see and interact with-in a web application.
- Write reusable and well tested software code based on user stories and available documentation; Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Responsible for the support and administration of web services-based applications.
- Use enterprise communication and code versioning tools to upload work and communicate effectively with your team.